There are various features and benefits associated with Exipure. The product is:
- Uses 100% all-natural ingredients
- Uses plant-based ingredients
- Is Non-GMO & non-habit forming with zero stimulants
- Scientifically backed with clean ingredients
- Available in easy to swallow capsules
The ingredients inside Exipure weight loss pills are led by the 300mg Exipure formula blend consisting of;
- Oleuropein Blend [Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract 20% Oleuropein] (200mg of the 300mg)
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaf extract 2.5% Ursolic and Oleanolic acids
- Concentrated Bee Propolis
- Berberine (from Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
- Kudzu root extract (Pueraria Iobata)
- Quercetin (quercetum)
- White Korean Ginseng root extract 5% ginsenosides (panax ginseng)
- Perilla leaf extract 90% luteolin (perilla frutescens)
As one can see by the list of the Exipure ingredients that make up this exotic hack and tropical loophole solution, here are the eight ingredients found in the Exipure formula explained:
Holy Basil: Holy basil is a leafy plant native to Southeast Asia. It is an adaptogenic plant that can reduce physical and mental stress. It is also said to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels as well.
Perilla: Perilla is said to support digestion, reduce inflammation, eliminate stress, and fight allergies. Various animal studies have found perilla can improve body composition by activating brown adipose tissue.
White Korean Ginseng: White Korean Ginseng has been used to improve overall health in adults. However, human studies have found that ginseng may support weight loss by activating BAT, altering fat formation, and inhibiting intestinal fat absorption.
Amur Cork Bark: Amur cork bark is said to lower anxiety and stress, supports cognition, fights osteoporosis, and reduce the chance of prostate issues. It may also fight cortisol production, which may lead to weight gain.
Quercetin: Quercetin is a powerful flavonoid with several benefits. Human studies have found that quercetin can directly inhibit fat accumulation and enhance fat cell death. It also possesses potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Oleuropein: Oleuropein is a polyphenolic compound found in olive oil and the leaves of the olive tree. In various studies, oleuropein has reduced the risk of obesity. It also has been shown to lower body fat and weight gain by activating BAT.
Propolis: Propolis is a compound produced by bees. Propolis is said to have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties. It also may have laxative-like effects and inhibit fat absorption.
Kudzu: Kudzu is a plant native to several Asian countries. Studies have found it may enhance liver function, alleviate the symptoms of menopause, reduce inflammation, fight headaches, and protect the heart.
Exipure is available for purchase from the official website. It starts at $59 per bottle, but the price drops as low as $49 and $39 per bottle if you order a multiple bottle package.
Here is how the pricing works according to the official website:
- 1 bottle: $59.95 + $9.95 shipping
- 3 bottles: $147 + $9.95 shipping w/ two free bonuses
- Six bottles: $234 + free shipping w/ two free bonuses
Each bottle of Exipure has 30 capsules, good for 30 servings. The manufacturer recommends you take one capsule of Exipure daily to maximize weight loss results.
Every order of Exipure comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for 180 days. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your experience with Exipure, you can return your bottles within 180 days and receive a full refund on your order.